Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA)
1005 Quinn Dr.
Waunakee, WI 53597
Telephone: (608) 850-3566
Home Page: wsmamusic.org
Resources Page(s): https://wsmamusic.org/general-resources/
Organization Description: Founded in 1932, Wisconsin School Music Association (WSMA) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, statewide association serving more than 3,500 music teachers and school administrators in the education of 220,000+ students who annually participate in the organization’s activities through their school’s membership. WSMA is a leader in providing programs and services that challenge youth to achieve excellence through music.
Organization Mission: In Wisconsin schools and communities, all have access to enriching musical opportunities that assure a lifetime of involvement and enjoyment; WSMA Mission -To ensure that all students have opportunities which encourage lifelong involvement in music, Wisconsin School Music Association will provide statewide music programming activities, offer leadership and support for school music programs, and advance music as an integral part of the school curriculum and community life.
“WSMA” Tagged Posts
- Wisconsin Music Education – Outreach Call to Action and Meeting
- Performing Arts Aerosol Study – Round One Preliminary Results
- Percussive Arts Society COVID-19 Task Force Report
- Music Education in Wisconsin – Letter to School Administrators
- WSMA Wisconsin Education Forum with School Administrators
- COVID-19 Aerosol Study Update
- Wisconsin Performing Arts Education Consortium COVID-19 Guidance
- Unprecedented International Coalition led by Performing Arts Organizations to Commission COVID-19 Study
- WSMA Wisconsin Educator Forum – Webinar Recording
- Wisconsin Music Strong Launches May 19, 2020